Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Lazy Daze


I had the day off today, so I slept in until all of 7:15 am. Why is it that garbage trucks are so freakin' loud? And I live on a cul-de-sac, so I'm really not sure why they kept driving in reverse, necessitating the use of their back-up alarms!

Most of the morning was spent sipping coffee and returning emails/phone calls. For lunch, I drove across town to meet up with a friend for sushi... well, crab rangoon and salmon sashimi to be exact. Yumm... I have given up sweets for Lent, but am definitely making up for it with salty and fried food.

I love having days off in the middle of the week because stores aren't crowded and you can get a ton of errands done. Unfortunately, everyone else is at work so hanging out options are limited.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Too funny. We live on a cul-de-sac also and our garbage truck comes up our street in reverse too. They changed from a 7am schedule to noon.....damn....that was my back up alarm clock on Mondays!

Chris