Friday, June 29, 2007

Black-Eyed Pleas

I have nothing much to comment on.

The eye is much better, but is still distinct enough that I have now become a "familiar face" to even the surgeons.

I gave in and turned the air conditioner on because I was tired of waking up in a sweat from the stagnant summer air.

I turned it off again today after a cold front came through.

I am hardly running, but sweating like I have gone three times as far.

Even the grass thinks it is too hot to grow this week.

Death caught up with one of my patients this week, and there was nothing anyone could do about it.


1 comment:

Chris said...

You make me feel like a wussy for thinking it was too hot this week when camping;) I actually thought about you while we were reviewing the pictures we took at the Smokies and how they were the antithesis of your hot summer desert like pics:)

Chris
My Blog