Sunday, March 25, 2007

Pretty, Pretty Princess

On Thursday night I played poker (Texas Hold 'Em, tournament-style) with some of the co-workers. I came in second.

On Friday and Saturday, I spent several hours sticking scalpels into various pockets of pus on multiple patients and sewing up assorted lacerations. (The butt abscess patient actually thanked us with a gift basket of snacks!)

Yesterday, my attempt at running was ruined by a sinus headache. With every step, it felt like the Keebler elves were inside my head pounding at my frontal sinus with their mini-hammers.

Tonight I am working. Before I do, I am going to go blow my poker winnings on a pedicure.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stupid keebler elves!

Chris said...

I think the Elves should unionize. Their working conditions are horrendous....come one....a factory in a TREE?