Sunday, November 26, 2006

Eat, Drink, and Be Merry

I think I accomplished all three of the above over this weekend, and even risked four hours of shopping on Friday. I even managed to find a cocktail dress for the upcoming department party! It actually wasn't all that bad, but I still have quite a bit of shopping to do. With having relocated this year, unfortunately most of my gifts will require shipping. Argh. The goal is to be done with it by next week.

My body took advantage of having three days off in a row by completely shutting down yesterday and going into full-on exhaustion mode. I guess I had it coming.

Today I'm back for another 24-hour day at the hospital, which will end with my semi-annual evaluation with my program director tomorrow morning. Yuck. I like the guy well enough, and I actually have some entertaining tales to tell him from "medicine" last month-- let's just hope I'm not completely delirius. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

~~Silk said...

Semi-annual? Has it been six months already? Wow. It doesn't seem that long.

You don't need luck. You have integrity.

Anonymous said...

I hope that the evaluation went well and that he laughed at your funny stories. Did you tell him about the cough syrup pusher?