Friday, September 22, 2006

Hrmm

I don't know where this week has gone. I'm leaving for vacation early on Saturday and I haven't done anything as far as all of my outdoor projects go. This morning I ran out to get some oil for the lawnmower, so I could do a quick job and proceeded to flood the lawnmower with oil. There was white smoke everywhere, cursing, and more smoke. I ended up having to make a separate trip to replace the oil-soaked air filter and managed to burn my forearm on the hot engine pretty well.

Work was a blur tonight. It wasn't that busy, but I just couldn't seem to get anything done. I really didn't see any complicated patients either, but somehow I ended up with an entire shift's worth of dictations to do at the end. I stayed an hour late, and still have 3 left to go.

I haven't really had much in terms of entries around here, but lately I get home and end the day with a soak in the bathtub rather than writing.

2 comments:

~~Silk said...

You're probably in brain-burn mode. Enjoy vacational recovery.

Chris said...

Sorry about your burn but I have to admit I giggled about the smoke/cursing/smoke bit because I went through that when we had our first house.

Enjoy that vacation!


Chris
My Blog