Saturday, January 06, 2007

2006 Movie List

Because lists make for nice, easy entries and I don't want ya'll to think I'm too much of a bookworm, here's my rental list from Netflix This probably also contributed to a shorter reading list this past year! Some of these are old favorites, but many I have just been hearing about forever.

July - December 2006

Wedding Crashers
Ladder 49
Raising Arizona
The Princess Bride
Finding Forrester
Gattaca
A Beautiful Mind
Rat Race
Old School
Good Will Hunting
The Day After Tomorrow
Mr. Deeds
Lord of War
Bringing Out the Dead
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Mystic Pizza
Seven
Mother, Jugs, and Speed
Lucky Number Slevin
House, M.D.: Season 1, Disc 1
Lost in Translation
House, M.D.: Season 1, Disc 2
Far and Away


Currently, I'm watching perhaps the ultimate girl-power flicks... Kill Bill, Volume 1 & 2 on TBS (I think 2 is much better!)

No comments: