Thursday, June 08, 2006

Can't Sleep...

I am not blessed with ever knowing what words to say. One of my friends got some very crappy news today. After finding myself at a loss for words, I agreed to accompany her to a movie that I clearly stated in my last entry that I did not want to see. I guess everyone has a different coping mechanism for dealing with their problems. I can't speak for her, but for 1 hour and 45 minutes tonight, I forgot all about her problems.

So here I am, having safely made it back to the house without having a homicidal nanny attack me in my car. However, I am now wondering if anyone will cut off my hair in my sleep with the world's biggest scissors looking for any telltale birthmarks on my scalp!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glade to hear that you didn't get attached by the Demon Dogs
from Hell:)Thanks for coming with me.

I told my pastor about seeing
the Omen and he was shocked.
I got lectured to for over an
hour on how you shouldn't let
unclean things enter you eye.
I decided it would be bad to
tell him about seeing the
Da Vinci Code. I'd get another
lecture!!!