Monday, June 28, 2010

Um, Not Dead

Sorry, things have gotten pretty stagnant around here. I am now a married lady, and there's been a lot going on. I haven't entirely forgotten about blogging, it just kind of got shoved on a the back burner. I have been thinking more about what to do with this blog--whether to start a new one, and whether or not I want to re-evaluate making this more accessible to friends/family.
Thanks to my few loyal readers for your concern, and for not giving up on me entirely.

3 comments:

~~Silk said...

Welcome back. We missed you. If you do start another, leave a bread crumb trail. (Or a pointer in a comment on our blogs.)

~~Silk said...

By the way - I was very worried about Army Guy, was afraid something had happened, and that's why we hadn't heard from you. Happy to know everything's ok.

Kate said...

AG is alive and well, although out-of-state for training currently. Nope, I've just been distracted and now am trying to think of catch-up posts.