Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Yawn

The PU's just left. Today was the one day during their visit during which I didn't have to work. I seem to be run down more now than usual. One would think that it would be no big deal to spend a few hours eating and squeezing in a quick activity or visit and then going off to work, but it's exhausting. I think I am very lucky in that I have low-maintenance parents. They are generally happy enough to just see me for a bit here and there, and entertain themselves the rest of the time.


1 comment:

Chris said...

Get some rest and relaxxxxxxx.

Your eyes are feeling heavy...
Your body feels light as a feather as you drift off to sleeeeeep.

[Bwahahah: Now, whenever you hear the phrase "patient's chart" you will start clucking loudly like a chicken.]

On the count of 3, you will awaken, feeling refreshed and with no memory of the subliminal suggestion....
3,
2,